Our Little Models...

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

New Designs:-)






All designs available through us or at Ella Minnow Pea
All orders can be personalized. Check back often for new designs!
Check out this cutie wearing his doodlebug shirt!!!! What better way to tell the world he is going to be a "Big BROTHER"!!!


Easter designs!


Can personalize by putting a name around the design!
Sister Shirts

Brother Shirts

Happy Birthday! Choose colors to go with your theme.
Birthday Boy

Birthday Girl

Great gifts made personal!
Monograms

Initials

Names

Month Onesies...The ultimate baby shower gift! Record your little's one growth with photographs throughout the first year!




Can't think of a gift for those little cuties in your wedding? Here are some adorable designs!
Flower Girl

Ring Bearer


6 comments:

  1. How stinkin' cute are all of these! Seriously...new mommies eat this stuff up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, can I put my order in now for Baby Faith's tshirt in a year or so when we announce we're pregnant again? Because I mean, these are just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your designs! I'll definitely be following your blog so I can keep updated on new stuff as well as a reminder of things to order when needed. Thanks for sharing your shirts/onesies with us. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the "Josie" one. I need to show Summer so she can go get it!!! =)

    ReplyDelete